Intro: G C G C G C D
Verse
G C
As I stepped to the edge
G D
Beyond the shadow of a doubt
G C G D
With my conscience beating
G C
Like the pulse of a drum
G D
That hammers on and on
C D G
Until I reach the break of the day
w/verse
As the sun beats down
The halfway house
Has my conscience beating
The sound in my ear
The will to persevere
As I reach the break of the day
Chorus
Em G
When you lost all hope and excuses
D G
And the cheapskates & losers
Em G
Nothing`s left to cling onto
C D play intro
You got to hold on yourself
w/verse
A cry of hope
A plea for peace
And my conscience beating
It`s not what I want for
It`s all that I need
To reach the break of the Day
w/verse
So I run to the edge
Beyond the shadows of a doubt
With my conscience bleeding
Here lies the truth
The lost treasures of my youth
As I hold on to the break of the day
w/chorus
When you lost all hope and excuses
And the cheapskates & losers
Nothing`s left to cling onto
You got to hold on yourself
Solo w/verse
w/chorus
When you lost all hope and excuses
And the cheapskates & losers
Nothing`s left to cling onto
You got to hold on yourself
Home » Green Day » Kunci Gitar Green Day - Hold On
Kunci Gitar Green Day - Hold On
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Green Day - Hold On :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Green Day - Hold On"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Green Day - Hold On. Kategori Artis :
Green Day
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Green Day - Hold On dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)