Intro :
C F1 F2 G C
Oh, all I want to know
F1 F2 G C
All I want to know
-the `oh all i want to know
all i want` part
C
With just a touch of my burning hand
A
I send my astro zombies to rape this land
E F
Prime directive, exterminate
G
The whole human race
C
And your face drops in a pile of flesh
A
And then your heart, heart pounds till it pumps in death
E F
Prime directive, exterminate
G
Whatever stands left
C
All I wanted to say
A
And all I gotta do
D
Who`d I do this for
G
Hey, me or you
C
All I wanted to say
A
And all I gotta do
D
Who`d I do this for
G
Hey, me or you
C F1 F2 G C
Oh, all I want to know
F1 F2 G
All I want
C
With just a touch of my burning hand
A
I`m gonna live my life to destroy your world
E F
Prime directive, exterminate
G
The whole race
C
Then your face drops in a pile of flesh
A
And then your heart, heart pounds and it pumps in death
E F
Prime directive, exterminate
G
The whole place well
C
All I wanted to say
A
And all I gotta do
D
Who`d I do this for
G
Hey, me or you
C
All I wanted to say
A
And all I gotta do
D
Who`d I do this for
G
Hey, me or you
C F1 F2 G C
Oh, all I want to know
F1 F2 G C
All I want to know
F1 F2 G C
All I want to know
F1 F2 G
All I want oh
Home » My Chemical Romance » Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Astro Zombies
Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Astro Zombies
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Astro Zombies :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Astro Zombies"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Astro Zombies. Kategori Artis :
My Chemical Romance
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Astro Zombies dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)