Intro:
D G A D
Bm G A D
D G
Everyday I tough you
A D C#m
Can I ask how are you
Bm Em
but i`m very like you
G A
coz you leave to me
(#)
D G
I no you haven`t to me
A D C#m
coz have a male-friend
Bm G
and so i`m sorry
A D
but I should not have been
Bridge:
A D
On junior high school
E A
we holder a hand
F#m Bm
On junior high school
G A
always embrance you
Reff:
D A Bm A
I Hope I can have a true love
G F#m
coz I will you can very happy soul
Em A
Etermity on long time
D A Bm
I hope I can have a true love
A
coz I will you
G F#m
enjoyable a cheerfulness
G A D
and smile face In everytimes
G A D
untill direction rest in peace
G A# A
and untill direction
D
death of time
int:
D G A D C#m
Bm Em G A
Back to:(#),
Bridge,
reff
outro:
D G A D C#m
Bm Em G A
Home » U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band » Kunci Gitar U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love
Kunci Gitar U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love. Kategori Artis :
U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)