Intro : A Am
Fm C#m
I have been on the straw
G#m
seem many days
Gm
how million faces
F
but i’m feeling alone
C#m
seem in the lights
G#m
to present storm
G#
from to the last
C#
but then saying home..
Bridge:
C# D#
when i’m alone, i think of you..
G#
and i keep falling falling in the edge..
Chorus:
Fm
even thought it’s raining..
C#
I can keep on smiling..
G# D#
coz I know I’m falling into you..
Fm
we don’t know where we going
C#
we just keep in moving
G# D#
all I know I am falling into you..
C# G# D#
lets just get falling falling falling hiye iye iyee..
Fm
let me to be
C#
no plan at all
G#
take me a man
Gm
to just giving my arm
Fm
that you are there
C#
and i am here
G#
there a felling
D#m
has there been this clear
C# D# G#
when i’m alone, i think of you..
Chorus :
Fm
even thought it’s raining..
C#
I can keep on smiling..
G# D#
coz I know I’m falling into you..
Fm
we don’t know where we going
C#
and we just keep in moving
G# D#
all I know I am falling into you..
C# D# G#
lets just get falling falling falling hiye iye iyee..
C# D#
so lets just get falling falling falling hiye iye iyee..
C# D# G#
lets just get falling hiye iye iyee..
C# D# G#
lets just get falling hiye iye iyee..
Fm
and i keep shining
C# G# D#
you can keep me burning hiye iye iyee..
Fm
when we also can stand by
C#
striving a drop us
G#
i just knew where we stay for days
Fm
even thought it’s raining..
C#
I can keep on smiling..
G# D#
coz I know I’m falling into you..
Fm
we don’t know where we going
C#
and we just keep in moving
G# D#
all I know I am falling into you..
Fm
and i keep shining
C# G# D#
you can keep me burning hiye iye iyee..
Fm
when we also can stand by
C#
striving a drop us
G# D#
i just knew where we stay for days
Fm C# G#
so lets just get falling falling falling hiye iye iyee..
Fm C# G# D#
so lets just get falling hiye iye iyee..
C#
lets just get falling hiye iye iyee..
Home » Agnes Monica » Kunci Gitar Agnes Monica - Falling
Kunci Gitar Agnes Monica - Falling
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Agnes Monica - Falling :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Agnes Monica - Falling"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Agnes Monica - Falling. Kategori Artis :
Agnes Monica
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Agnes Monica - Falling dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)