Intro:
Cm | | | | Gm(7)/Bb | | | |
Verse 1:
Cm | | | | Gm/Bb | | | |
I’ve made up my mind, don’t need to think it over,
Fm/Ab | | | | G7 | | | |
If I’m wrong I am right, don’t need to look no further,
Fm/Ab | | | | Gm/Bb | | | | Eb | | Cm | | Gm | |
This ain’t lust, I know this is love. But
Eb | | | | Gm(7)/Bb | | | |
if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
Cm | | | |
| | | |
Cause it was not said to you, and that’s exactly what I need to do
Abj7 | | | | Gm/Bb | | | |
if I end up with you
Chorus:
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
Ab | |
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Ab 9 | | Gm | | G7 | |
Even if it leads nowhere
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
| |
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place
Fm/Ab | | G7 | |
should I leave it there
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
Ab | |
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Ab -5 | | | | Gm | | | | Eb | | | |
even if it leads nowhere
Verse 2:
Cm | | | | Gm/Bb | | | |
I build myself up and fly around in circles
Fm/Ab | | | | G7 | | | |
Waiting as my heart drops and my back begins to tingle
Abj7 | | | | Gm/Bb | | | |
Finally could this be it
Chorus:
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
Ab | |
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Ab 9 | | Gm | | G7 | |
Even if it leads nowhere
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
| |
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place
Fm/Ab | | G7 | |
should I leave it there
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
| |
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Ab -5 | | | | Gm | | | | Eb | | | |
even if it leads nowhere. Yeaaah ehh
Chorus Bridge:
Ab 9 | | | | Gm(7) | | | |
should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Fm7 | | | | Bb 7/9 | | | |
Even if it leads nowhere,
Ab | | | | G7 | | | |
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place
F 7/9 | | | | Bb 7/9 | | | |
Should I leave it there, should I give up
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
| |
Or should I just keep on chasing pavements
Gm7 | | Cm7 | | Fm7sus4 | | Ab | |
Should I just keep on chasing pavements
Abj7 | | Bb 7 | |
ohhhh ohh
Chorus:
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
Ab | |
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Ab 9 | | Gm | | G7 | |
Even if it leads nowhere
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
| |
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place
Fm/Ab | | G7 | |
should I leave it there
Ab 9 | | Gm | Cm7 | Fm7sus4 | |
Ab | |
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Ab -5 | | | | Gm | | | | Eb | | | |
even if it leads nowhere
Home » Adele » Kunci Gitar Adele - Chasing Pavements
Kunci Gitar Adele - Chasing Pavements
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Adele - Chasing Pavements :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Adele - Chasing Pavements"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Adele - Chasing Pavements. Kategori Artis :
Adele
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Adele - Chasing Pavements dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)