INTRO: Am D7 F C G Am
D7
Last night I took a turn I never should
F C G Am
I knew nothing good would come of this
D7
Morning's come now and the smoke has cleared
F C Em
How did I get here from a single kiss
CHORUS:
Am
I can't undo what's been done
F
When the web's already spun
C G Em
I got caught up in desire
Am
No matter what I say
F
I can't make it go away
G
The trouble's just begun
Am
Can't undo what's been done
INTERLUDE: D7 F C G Am
D7
When I get home there will be hell to pay
F C G Am
I wish there was a way to ease the pain
D7
In a heartbeat, I could lose it all
F C Em
Then my tears would fall, fall like pouring rain
CHORUS:
Am
I can't undo what's been done
F
When the web's already spun
C G Em
I got caught up in desire
Am
No matter what I say
F
I can't make it go away
G
The trouble's just begun
Am
Can't undo what's been done
INTERLUDE: D7 F C G Am D7 F C Em
CHORUS:
Am
I can't undo what's been done
F
When the web's already spun
C G Em
I got caught up in desire
Am
No matter what I say
F
I can't make it go away
G
The trouble's just begun
Am D
Can't undo what's been done
Am
No, I can't undo what's been done
OUTRO: C G Am D F G Am D F C G Am D
Home » Dixie Chicks » Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - Desire
Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - Desire
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - Desire :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - Desire"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - Desire. Kategori Artis :
Dixie Chicks
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - Desire dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)