C
You say I've done a lot of good
F
You're glad I found you when I did
C
But I wonder why you keep
G
Those questions in your head
F
Oh, I think you're afraid to fall
C Am
Someone went and blew the call
CHORUS:
F C F C
All I can say is, my heart tries hard
F C G
Try as hard as I can
F C F C
You'll never find that my love falls short
F G Am
One day you'll understand
C G C
That I've got a heart that can
Well I think I know by now
F
I will be standin' by your side
C
Takin' in account
G
That true love's never shy
F
Well I can show you everyday
C Am
This is not a one act play
CHORUS:
F C F C
All I can say is, my heart tries hard
F C G
Try as hard as I can
F C F C
You'll never find that my love falls short
F G Am
One day you'll understand
C G C
That I've got a heart that can
BRIDGE:
F C
So let me love you
F C
The best that I know how
F C
Let me move you
Dm G
With everything that love allows
CHORUS:
F C F C
All I can say is, my heart tries hard
F C G
Try as hard as I can
F C F C
You'll never find that my love falls short
F G Am
One day you'll understand
C G C
That I've got a heart that can
INTERLUDE: C F C G
F
Well I can show you everyday
C Am
This is not a one act play
CHORUS:
F C F C
All I can say is, my heart tries hard
F C G
Try as hard as I can
F C F C
You'll never find that my love falls short
F G Am
One day you'll understand
F G
That I've got a heart
F G
I've got a heart
F G C F C
I've got a heart that can
Home » Dixie Chicks » Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - A Heart That Can
Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - A Heart That Can
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - A Heart That Can :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - A Heart That Can"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - A Heart That Can. Kategori Artis :
Dixie Chicks
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dixie Chicks - A Heart That Can dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)