[Verse I]
Em
Baby let me put your panties to the side (uh)
C D
I'mma make you feel alright (right, right)
Em C D
‘Cause I'mma give you what you need, yeah
Em C
Mami you remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is (I don't know)
C
Cause you remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me (alright)
Em C
You remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is right now (I don't know)
C
You remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me
[Verse II]
Em
Uh, on the real no lie
C D Em
I don’t know what it is but you just my type
C D
Everything just right, B said put it to the left
Em
Don’t listen to the hype though
C
Got a cup in your hand
D
Baby sitting but you ain’t got no kids
Em
We ain’t leaving ’til there ain’t no more left
C D
Can’t see no time on the Rolex (no)
Em
I could tell you a freak, go show it
C D
Looking for the after party, where to go at?
Em
Go on the floor like a doormat (uh)
C D
Baby you know where to throw that
I said...
[Chorus]
Em C
Mami you remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is (I don't know)
C
Cause you remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me (alright)
Em C
You remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is right now (I don't know)
C
You remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me
Em
Baby if you know what it is
C D Em
On a real, can’t lie, man you just my type
C
Hands in the air looking for bitch right now
D Em
On a real, can’t lie, man you just my type
[Verse III]
Em
Uh, so tell me what your name is
C D
I don’t really care who you came with (no)
Em
Unless you got a couple friends look like you
C D
My bad if my ex try to fight you
Em
Roll up soon as I roll in
C D
Security better get with the program
Em
Too deep, ain't know where to stand
C D
So high, ain’t nowhere to land
Em
You remind me of something missing
C D
Misses, you got my full attention
Em
Listen, let go of the attention
C D
If I get a minute, I’ll put your bad ass in detention
[Chorus]
Em
Baby let me put your panties to the side (uh)
C D
I'mma make you feel alright (right, right)
Em C D
‘Cause I'mma give you what you need, yeah
Em C
Mami you remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is (I don't know)
C
Cause you remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me (alright)
Em C
You remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is right now (I don't know)
C
You remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me
Em
Baby if you know what it is
C D Em
On a real, can’t lie, man you just my type
C
Hands in the air looking for bitch right now
D Em
On a real, can’t lie, man you just my type
Em C D Em
Oh baby show me, show me something
C D
Tomorrow I might be hungover, but that don't mean nothing
Em C D Em
You see all night long, I've been wrong
C
Baby show me something
D
She gon' let me do it
Em
Baby let me put your panties to the side (uh)
C D
I'mma make you feel alright (right, right)
Em C D
‘Cause I'mma give you what you need, yeah
Em C
Mami you remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is (I don't know)
C
Cause you remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me (alright)
Em C
You remind me of something (uh)
D Em
But I don’t know what it is right now (I don't know)
C
You remind me of something (uh)
D
Girl you gotta show me
Home » Kid Ink » Kunci Gitar Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown - Show Me
Kunci Gitar Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown - Show Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown - Show Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown - Show Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown - Show Me. Kategori Artis :
Kid Ink
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown - Show Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)