Intro (x2): D G A
Verse 1:
D G A
It's another bad dream
D G A
Poison in my bloodstream
Bm G A
I'm dying but I can't scream
D G A
Will you show me the way?
Verse 2:
D G A
It's another wolf bite
D G A
Howling in the moonlight
Bm G A
I wanna get my life right
D G A
Will you show me the way tonight?
Interlude: G D Bm A G Em Bm A
Chorus:
G D
If the darkness falls and my angel calls
Bm A
In my despair, will you be there?
G Em
In the darkest night when I need your light
Bm A
Will you show me the way?
G D
If my time runs out and the sky falls down
Bm A
Despite my fear, will you appear?
G Em
If the world goes blind and I lose my mind
Bm A
Will you show me the way tonight?
G D Bm A
Will you show me the way tonight?
G Em Bm A D G A
Will you show me the way tonight?
Verse 3:
D G A
It's another nightmare
D G A
I swear there's something out there
Bm G A
Save me 'cause I'm so scared
D G A
Will you show me the way?
Verse 4:
D G A
It's another werewolf
D G A
All dressed up in sheep's wool
Bm G A
Changing when the moon's full
D G A
Will you show me the way?
Chorus:
G D
If the darkness falls and my angel calls
Bm A
In my despair, will you be there?
G Em
In the darkest night when I need your light
Bm A
Will you show me the way?
G D
If my time runs out and the sky falls down
Bm A
Despite my fear, will you appear?
G Em
If the world goes blind and I lose my mind
Bm A
Will you show me the way tonight?
Instrumental: G D Bm A G D G A
Chorus:
G D
If the darkness falls and my angel calls
Bm A
In my despair, will you be there?
G Em
In the darkest night when I need your light
Bm A
Will you show me the way?
G D
If my time runs out and the sky falls down
Bm A
Despite my fear, will you appear?
G Em
If the world goes blind and I lose my mind
Bm A
Will you show me the way tonight?
Ending:
G Em Bm A G
In my despair, will you be there tonight?
Play Music
UG plus: remove banner
Home » Owl City » Kunci Gitar Owl City - Wolf Bite
Kunci Gitar Owl City - Wolf Bite
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Owl City - Wolf Bite :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Owl City - Wolf Bite"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Owl City - Wolf Bite. Kategori Artis :
Owl City
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Owl City - Wolf Bite dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)