Intro : D#m Bb D#m Bb D#m Bb B
D#m Bb
I said that I’ma ride for my motherfucking niggas,
B
Most likely I’ma die with my finger on the trigger
D#m Bb
I've been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
B
And I ain’t going in, unless I'm with my nigga
F# D#m
My nigga, my nigga
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas!)
F# D#m
My nigga, my nigga (My nigga, my nigga)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga
D#m
First thing first, I love all of my niggas
Bb B
This rap shit crack, then I involve my niggas
D#m
You looking for some lean, let me call my nigga
Bb B
He sell it for the high, I need all my niggas
D#m
Some nigga smoke, smoke, some nigga drink, drink
Bb B
Got niggas on the block with the glock they don't think
D#m
That’s a nigga back up, they in the bucket lapped up
Bb B
I got that act right if you niggas wanna act up
D#m
He talking like a snitch, no that ain’t my nigga
Bb B
He tripping off a bitch, no, that ain’t my nigga
D#m
Take a nigga case, shit, that’s my nigga
Bb B
Know him since I was 8, yeah, that’s my nigga
D#m
Fucked my first bitch passed her to my nigga
Bb B
Hit my first lick pass with my nigga
D#m
Fuck them other niggas ‘cause I’m down for my niggas
Bb B
I ride for my niggas, fuck them other niggas
D#m
I said that I’ma ride for my motherfucking niggas,
Bb B
Most likely I’ma die with my finger on the trigger
D#m
I've been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
Bb B
And I ain’t going in, unless I'm with my nigga
D#m
My nigga, my nigga (dope boys, my niggas)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (YG, my nigga)
D#m
My nigga, my nigga (Rich Homie, my nigga)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (It's the motherfucking world)
D#m
You know I'm down with the niggas down for me
Bb B
I got two words for you, love and loyalty
D#m
It’s me and my nigga tripping on a half of bean
Bb B
We used to hit up wall and buy everything we see
D#m
Me and my down ass nigga getting twisted
Bb B
Nigga get to tripping knock the gravy, out your biscuit
D#m
Jay know I fuck with you the long way, my nigga
Bb B
So when I see you out I’m like hey, my nigga
D#m
Tried to act right, buy the case my niggas
Bb B
Drink the act right and get straight with my niggas
D#m
Me and my nigga riding dirty, tryna chase them figures
Bb B
Who got the yola? who got the yola? Don’t matter, go figure
D#m
I said that I’ma ride for my motherfucking niggas,
Bb B
Most likely I’ma die with my finger on the trigger
D#m
I've been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
Bb B
And I ain’t going in, unless I'm with my nigga
D#m
My nigga, my nigga
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (YG, my nigga)
D#m
My nigga, my nigga (Rich Homie, my nigga)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (My nigga, my nigga)
D#m
My nigga sell cake, my nigga got weight
Bb B
My nigga fronted me, he the reason I'm straight
D#m
My nigga got a house, my nigga got a lake
Bb B
My nigga we eating, my nigga get a plate
D#m
And I'm still hittin' licks, my nigga, my nigga
Bb B
Knock a nigga shit, my nigga, my nigga
D#m
I fuck a nigga bitch with my nigga, my nigga
Bb B
If a nigga talking shit then he ain’t my nigga
D#m
My nigga, my nigga
Bb B
YG my nigga and I ain’t going in they
D#m
Tryna leave my nigga, shawty see me and wanna leave with a nigga
Bb B
But it wasn't enough room ‘cause I came with my niggas
D#m
My niggas, my niggas, I need to settle in ‘cause I’m too fly, nigga
Bb B
And I’m all about my business like a suit and tie, nigga
D#m
I'll ride for my niggas believe that
Bb B
I said that I’ma ride for my motherfucking niggas,
D#m
Most likely I’ma die with my finger on the trigger
Bb B
I been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
D#m
And I ain’t going in, unless I'm with my nigga
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga
D#m
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (My nigga, my nigga)
D#m
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas)
D#m
My nigga, my nigga
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga
D#m
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas)
Bb B
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas)
Home » YG » Kunci Gitar YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj - My Nigga (Remix)
Kunci Gitar YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj - My Nigga (Remix)
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj - My Nigga (Remix) :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj - My Nigga (Remix)"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj
- My Nigga (Remix). Kategori Artis :
YG
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj
- My Nigga (Remix) dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)