[Intro]
Chords: Em, C, G, D
Mmm--
[Verse 1]
If i was just a boy
I would wake up everyday
Id get outta bed in the mornin'
Without a binder on
And Id go
[Verse 2]
Id smoke weed with the guy
And be faithful to girls
Id only chill with who I wanted
I never get confronted for it
Because they stick up for me
[Chorus]
If I was born a boy
I would undersand
How to love and treat my girl so that
She wouldnt have to find another man
Id be there for her
Oh I know how it hurts
To lose the girl you wanted
And she just took you for granted
And everything in your life got destroyed
[Verse 4]
If I could be a boy
I would never hide my phone
Id tell everyone I'm texting that
I'm chillin with my girl all alone
[Verse 5]
Oh I would put her first
We'd make the rules as we go
And she knows that Id be faithful
When I go out and shes waiting by the phone
[Chorus]
If I was born a boy
I would understand
How to love and treat me girl so that
She wouldnt have to find another man
Id be there for her
Oh I know how it hurts
To lose the girl you wanted
And she just took you for granted
And everything in your life got destroyed
[Bridge]
Its a little to great for me, to just change like that
You say its just a phase, go take a look at my past
How funny you think you know me but
You thought wrong---
[Conclusion]
But I wasnt born a boy
And what you need to understand
It hurts to hear the things they say
I think about them everyday
You dont understand me--
You dont even see--
[Collision]
That Im gonna be a man someday
You'll wish you were a part of me
But everything in your eyes got destroyed
Because I want to be a boy
Yeah I wanna be a boy--
Home » Asher Rory Treadwell » Kunci Gitar Asher Rory Treadwell - If I Was Born A Boy
Kunci Gitar Asher Rory Treadwell - If I Was Born A Boy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Asher Rory Treadwell - If I Was Born A Boy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Asher Rory Treadwell - If I Was Born A Boy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Asher Rory Treadwell - If I Was Born A Boy. Kategori Artis :
Asher Rory Treadwell
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Asher Rory Treadwell - If I Was Born A Boy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)