Radjanya Kunci Gitar Lagu Terbaru dan Terpopuler

Kunci Gitar General Fiasco - Waves Acoustic

Kunci Gitar Radja

E         C#m         B
precious, every second you spent by my side
     A
yeah right
E             C#m                    
impressions, I don't care to amend mine
B A
OK, alright


 


E
tell you I don't want nobody
C#m
no need to talk about it
B                            A
seems to me that all this is for real
E
lose yourself in conversation
C#m
sorry that's not entertaining
B                           A
maybe there is something we could do


 


         E
and i go back
       F#m           A
like a wave to the shore
                                         E
I don't think about you much now anymore
       F#m                   A
when i said that i wouldn't go


i'm a wave, i'm a wave
       E          C#m   B   A
i make mistakes


 


 
i suffered from boredom


this happened before


and i know this was not a great idea


i tell you no more
 
and you say that its over


at least this is something we agreed


 


tell you I don't want nobody


no need to talk about it


seems to me that all this is for real


lose myself in conversation


sorry that's not entertaining


maybe there is something we could do


 


 


and i go back


like a wave to the shore
                                        
I don't think about you much now anymore


when i said that i wouldn't go


i'm a wave, i'm a wave
 
and if i tell you i tell you i tell you


enough is going


over and over and on


Sensing they're letting you go


knowing the way


i know nothing you say will change a thing


 


       
and i go back
 
like a wave to the shore
                                        
I don't think about you much now anymore
                           
when i said that i wouldn't go


i'm a wave, i'm a wave


        
and i go back
      
like a wave to the shore
                                         
i don't think about you much now anymore
    
when i said that i wouldn't go


i'm a wave, i'm a wave
        
and i go back

Posted by: Kunci Gitar Radja
Kunci Gitar Radja, Updated at: 11:12