Intro -x2-: Gm Gm7 Gm Gm
Gm Gm7 Gm Gm7
Drifting apart, getting hard to hold you
Days getting dark and the nights are growing cold
Eb F
Are we burning out?
Gm Gm7 Gm G7 -repeat-
Swept out of sight, rolling up on an ocean
Let's cut all the ropes and get lost in the moment
Eb F
If our hearts are alive, maybe then we might
Gm Gm7 F
Send us back to the sun
Eb Bb
Now I know, I know
Cm Gm F
That we're losing light, our love is dying
Eb Bb
Out cold on the floor
Cm Gm F
Like a fallen star that shines no more
Eb Bb Cm G7 F
Take, take-a-me back to where we was before
Eb Bb Cm Gm
When we were on fire, fire
Gm Gm7 Gm Gm7 -repeat-
Head down, heading underground feeling wasted
Cold to the bone, so alone I can taste it
Eb F
Let's light it up
Gm Gm7 Gm Gm7 -repeat-
Streets are alive now, and everything's bracing
You're on my mind, running in my veins fueling the flame
Eb F Gm Gm7 Gm
Let's start it again
Eb Bb
Now I know, I know
Cm Gm F
That we're losing light, our love is dying
Eb Bb
Out cold on the floor
Cm Gm F
Like a fallen star that shines no more
Eb Bb Cm Gm
Take, take-a-me back to where we was before
F Eb Bb Cm Gm
When we were on fire, fire
Eb Bb Cm Gm
When we were on fire, fire
Gm Gm7 Gm G7 -repeat-
Oh, oh, whoa, oh, whoa-oh-oh, now don't tell me no
That we're burning down
Oh, oh, whoa, oh, whoa-oh-oh, now don't tell me no
That we're burning now
Eb Bb Cm7 Gm F
I know, I know we're losing light and our love is dying
Eb Bb
Take me, take-a-me home
Cm Gm F Eb Bb Cm Gm
Back to where we was before when we were on fire, fire
Eb Bb
Now I know, I know
Cm Gm F
That we're losing light, our love is dying
Eb Bb
Out cold on the floor
Cm Gm F
Like a fallen star that shines no more
Eb Bb Cm Gm F
Take, take-a-me back to where we was before
Eb Bb Cm Gm
When we were on fire, fire
Home » James Bay » Kunci Gitar James Bay - When We Were On Fire Ukulele
Kunci Gitar James Bay - When We Were On Fire Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar James Bay - When We Were On Fire Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar James Bay - When We Were On Fire Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar James Bay - When We Were On Fire Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
James Bay
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar James Bay - When We Were On Fire Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)