INTRO: Do do do, etc.
Do do do, etc.
Do do do, etc.
Do do do, etc.
E A
Hey, little girl, won't you meet me at the schoolyard gate?
E
I got backstage passes to the biggest show in town
E5 F#5 G5 G#5 A5
So honey, don't you make me be late
B5 C5 C#5 D
If we leave a little early and we hurry, we can get in with the band
A
'Cause little Timmy Schmidt has got his old man's van
E D
So let's get to getting while the getting is right
E
And roll with the rhythm tonight
CHORUS:
A E E6 A
God knows that I love my music
E E6 A
Ain't no one gonna change my tune
E E6 A
Ah, don't you know that I love my music?
E E6 A
Ain't never gonna change my tune
E A
Hey little girl, wanna dance with you all night long
E
The music got me buzzing and I feel pretty loose
E5 F#5 G5 G#5 A5
I feel the rhythm and it's coming on strong, baby, baby
B5 C5 C#5 D
Lay the rhythm on me, baby, there's power in the sound
A
With everybody jumping we can bring the house down
E D
So let's get to getting while the getting is right
E
And roll with the rhythm tonight
CHORUS:
A E E6 A
God knows that I love my music
E E6 A
Ain't no one gonna change my tune
E E6 A
Ah, don't you know that I love my music?
E E6 A D
Ain't never gonna change my tune
INSTRUMENTAL: D A E D E
CHORUS:
A E E6 A
God knows that I love my music
E E6 A
Ain't no one gonna change my tune
E E6 A
Ah, don't you know that I love my music?
E E6 A
Ain't never gonna change my tune
INTERLUDE:
A5 G#5
Do do do, etc.
A5 G#5
Do do do, etc.
A5 G#5
Do do do, etc.
A5
Do do do, etc.
CHORUS:
E A
Love my music
E A
Ain't no one gonna change my tune
E D A
Ah, don't you know that I love my music?
E A
Ain't never gonna change my tune
Home » Loggins And Messina » Kunci Gitar Loggins And Messina - My Music
Kunci Gitar Loggins And Messina - My Music
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Loggins And Messina - My Music :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Loggins And Messina - My Music"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Loggins And Messina - My Music. Kategori Artis :
Loggins And Messina
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Loggins And Messina - My Music dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)