Verse 1:
G C
My soul was looking for a place to rest
Em C
Then I found Your grace out in the wilderness
G D/F#
You know this heart
Em C
You've shown me love
Chorus:
G
Magnificent kindness
D/F#
You came to find us
C
I turned around and You were there
G
Standing in mercy
D/F#
Forever You've won me
C
You taught my heart to sing again
Verse 2:
For grace has let me start again in You
And Grace will lead me home
When this life is through
I live in this hope
Finally free
Bridge:
G D/F#
Your mercy is a miracle
C Am
Your mercy is a miracle x2
G D C G
It's a miracle
Tag:
G
You're worthy
D
God most holy
C
I've found mercy
G
I've found You
Home » Sam Bailey » Kunci Gitar Sam Bailey - Magnificent Kindness
Kunci Gitar Sam Bailey - Magnificent Kindness
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sam Bailey - Magnificent Kindness :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sam Bailey - Magnificent Kindness"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sam Bailey - Magnificent Kindness. Kategori Artis :
Sam Bailey
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sam Bailey - Magnificent Kindness dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)