A E
I need someone that I'll look to,
Gbm D
In the lonely hour, that we all go through
A E
To give me comfort and love me through
Gbm D
In the lonely hour, I need you,
A E Gbm D
I need you. I need you.
A E
I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels
Gbm D
No amount of riches will cover up these blues,
A E
I don't need suggestions of how to start a new
Gbm D
In the lonely hour. I need you,
Gbm E A A D
There's nothing I can do
Gbm E A A D
I'm hopeless without you.
A E
It's a lonesome point of view
Gbm D
And there's a wistful silence in an empty room
A E
These other voices they don't cut through
Gbm D
In the lonely hour I need you,
A E Gbm D
I need you. And I need you
A E
I need someone that I'll look to
Gbm D
In the lonely hour I need you,
A
I need you.
Home » Sam Smith » Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - The Lonely Hour Ukulele
Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - The Lonely Hour Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - The Lonely Hour Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - The Lonely Hour Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - The Lonely Hour Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
Sam Smith
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - The Lonely Hour Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)