INTRO: C G C G
Am Em/G F C F
Sometimes in the middle of the lonely night
C Am
No one there to be his friend
Em/G F C F
He'd grab the fiddle and he'd hold it tight
C F
The angels there would gather 'round him
C F
And he would play all through the night
C F
He would play all through the night
Dm Em E
He would play 'til everything seemed alright
Am Em/G F C F
And I cried every time that I watched him play, lord
C F
He really had something to say
C
And I watched him steal away
Am Em/G F C F
He built himself a cabin at the foot of a hill
C
He never knew the city street
Am Em/G F C F
He never had much money, never needed a will
C F
All he had was one old fiddle
C F
And he passed it down to me
C F
And he passed it down to me
Dm Em E
So I'll play it, for the world seems alright
Am Em/G F C F
Gonna play 'til the angels dance in the sky, lord
C F
I'll play this fiddle 'til I die
C F
I'll play this fiddle 'til I die
C F
I'll play this fiddle 'til I die
C F
I'll play this fiddle in the sky
OUTRO: (lengthy fiddle break)
Home » Seals And Crofts » Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Fiddle In The Sky
Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Fiddle In The Sky
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Fiddle In The Sky :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Fiddle In The Sky"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Fiddle In The Sky. Kategori Artis :
Seals And Crofts
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Fiddle In The Sky dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)