INTRO: Dm
C
Met a girl in Leningrad
Dm A7
She wasn't bad, and I might add
Bb A D
I found it such a pleasure to be near her
G A D
Just to hear her call my name
G F#m
She was so fair
Em A D
She wore Irish linen in her hair
Dm C
She lived in the valley wide
Dm A7
A country ride, from my side
Bb A D
I spent most of my time thinking of her
G A D
How I loved her, such a shame
G F#m
I'm not there
Em A D
To touch the Irish linen in her hair
CHORUS:
Irish linen
G D
Memories not bad
Em A
Green and red make me sad
D
Irish linen
G D
I would be so glad
Em
Green and red
A D
I could have had her for my own
INSTRUMENTAL: Dm C Dm A7 Bb A D G D A D Dm
C
Met a girl in Leningrad
Dm A7
She wasn't bad, and I might add
Bb A D
I found it such a pleasure to be near her
G A D
Just to hear her call my name
G F#m
She was so fair
Em A D
She wore Irish linen in her hair
CHORUS:
Irish linen
G D
Memories not bad
Em A
Green and red make me sad
D
Irish linen
G D
I would be so glad
Em
Green and red
A D
I could have had her for my own
OUTRO: Dm C Dm A7 Dm
Home » Seals And Crofts » Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Irish Linen
Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Irish Linen
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Irish Linen :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Irish Linen"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Irish Linen. Kategori Artis :
Seals And Crofts
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Irish Linen dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)