INTRO: D
Oh, Ruby Jean
G
Last night I dreamed I was running
D
Somewhere beyond the stars
Am
I called out to you
D
And you answered softly
C G A
You are the children's eyes
D
And I'm the days gone by
Oh, Ruby Jean
G
It doesn't seem like a long, long time
D
Since we were born again
Am
Into the dazzling light
D
Uniting black and white
C G A
You are the rich brown earth
D
I'm the flowers that grow
CHORUS:
G D
We'll have children (Lua), of the kingdom (Joshua)
G
They won't be torn by war
F Eb D
Nor will they kill or hate, or hesitate to love (Justice)
Oh, Billie Lee
G
It's destiny that we meet again
D
Here on this earthly plain
Am
I'll see all the worlds with you
D
But you'll have to help me through
C G A
You are the straight and narrow path
D
And I'm the wayfarer
Oh, Billie Lee
G
We shall be free in the years to come
D
To help build the promised land
Am
We'll go where the day springs run
D
Forever and live as one
C G A
He is the object of our longing
D
And we're his creation
CHORUS:
G D
We'll have children, of the kingdom
G
They won't be torn by war
F Eb D
Nor will they kill or hate, or hesitate to love
OUTRO: C G A D (3x)
Home » Seals And Crofts » Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Ruby Jean And Billie Lee
Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Ruby Jean And Billie Lee
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Ruby Jean And Billie Lee :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Ruby Jean And Billie Lee"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Ruby Jean And Billie Lee. Kategori Artis :
Seals And Crofts
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Seals And Crofts - Ruby Jean And Billie Lee dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)