INTRO: C Am Em G C Am Em G C
Am
When I see you, I'm drawn to you
Em G
There's a certain look in your eyes
C Am
It's hard to say no to this feeling
Em G
No matter how hard I try
C Am
Catch me if I'm falling to you
Em G
Catch me if I'm breaking away
PRE-CHORUS:
F Em F
Whoa-oh-ohh I, I'm looking at paradise
G C
Oh I, I'm looking at paradise
CHORUS:
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempting me with you
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempted to get close to you
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempting me with you
Am
If you were to know my secret
Em G
I wouldn't feel so shy
C Am
Sometimes I think you can see it
Em G
It's something I can't hide
C Am
All you'd have to do is touch me
Em G
And my resistance would melt away
PRE-CHORUS:
F Em F
I, I'm looking at paradise
G C
Oh I, I'm looking at paradise
CHORUS:
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempting me with you
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempted to get close to you
INSTRUMENTAL: C Am Em G C Am Em G F
BRIDGE:
Am Em F
I'll have to wait 'til my chance comes by
Am G C
I know that you will be mine
CHORUS:
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempting me with you
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Tempted to get close to you
Am
Here comes temptation
G Em F C
Whoa-oh-ohh
OUTRO: (same as chorus - repeat and fade)
F Am G Em F C
Home » Trisha Yearwood » Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Here Comes Temptation
Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Here Comes Temptation
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Here Comes Temptation :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Here Comes Temptation"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Here Comes Temptation. Kategori Artis :
Trisha Yearwood
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Here Comes Temptation dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)