INTRO: A
I hear a lonesome dove off in the distance
His cry echoes out through the hills
A
He's sad that his lover flew off with another
E A
And I know the sorrow he feels
CHORUS:
D A
Lonesome dove, we're not that different
C D E
You sing a sad song, but you're not alone
Gadd9 G D A E
You've been forever forsaken by the one that you love
F#m D A
I know how you feel, lonesome dove
C D E
Ooh, hooo, ooh
F#m D A
I know how you feel, lonesome dove
INSTRUMENTAL: G D A E F#m A
Am7
I've tried to run from the pain of his memory
A
But I can't find a place I can hide
Am7 A
And that old lonesome dove, is gonna mourn for his love
E A
No matter how far he flies
CHORUS:
D A
Lonesome dove, we're not that different
C D E
You sing a sad song, but you're not alone
Gadd9 G D A E
You've been forever forsaken by the one that you love
F#m D A
I know how you feel, lonesome dove
CHORUS:
D A
Lonesome dove, we're not that different
C D E
You sing a sad song, but you're not alone
Gadd9 G D A E
You've been forever forsaken by the one that you love
F#m D A
I know how you feel, lonesome dove
C D E
Ooh, hooo, ooh
F#m D A
I know how you feel, lonesome dove
Home » Trisha Yearwood » Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Lonesome Dove
Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Lonesome Dove
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Lonesome Dove :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Lonesome Dove"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Lonesome Dove. Kategori Artis :
Trisha Yearwood
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - Lonesome Dove dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)