INTRO: C Am F C Am F C
Am F C
Yesterday I thought that I walked alone
Am F G
And that love was just a memory
C Am F C
But a nightingale followed me back home
Am F G C F C
And my love was waiting there for me
Am F C
I had lost my faith as lovers often do
Am F G
When the storm clouds gather overhead
C Am F C
But the nightingale sang a note so true
Am F G C F C
That I knew I'd lost my fear instead
CHORUS:
Am F C
And to think that I said love was for fools
Am F D G
And that time would never heal these old wounds
C Am F C
But the nightingale saved a prayer for me
Am F G C F C
In the twilight played a faithful tune
INSTRUMENTAL: (## same as verse ##)
C Am F C Am F G C Am F C Am F G C F C
Am F C
I have heard the lark over in the vale
Am F G
And I've heard the lonesome whippoorwill
C Am F C
But the sweetest song is the nightingale's
Am F G C F C
And I know I'll never get my fill
CHORUS:
Am F C
And to think that I said love was for fools
Am F D G
And that time would never heal these old wounds
C Am F C
But the nightingale saved a prayer for me
Am F G C F C
In the twilight played a faithful tune
Am C
But the nightingale saved a prayer for me
Am F G C D7 G7 C
In the twilight he played a faithful tune
Home » Trisha Yearwood » Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Nightingale
Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Nightingale
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Nightingale :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Nightingale"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Nightingale. Kategori Artis :
Trisha Yearwood
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Nightingale dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)