INTRO: G Am G C
F G C
I can see you turn away when I ask what for
F G C
You say it isn't anything, but I'm not sure
F G C
Something underneath the skin won't let you be
F G F C
And you try to keep it in, but I can see
CHORUS:
G Am G/B C F C
The woman be - fore me, must have been hard on you
G C G
'Cause that hurt in your eyes, I never put you through
G Am G/B C F C
Sometimes I think you must be talking to
G Am G C
The woman before me and you
F G C
Sometimes in an argument, it will show
F G C
When you go a little farther than you know to go
F G C
I know you don't mean the things that you say
F G F C
I just wanna ease the pain that's in your way
CHORUS:
G Am G/B C F C
But the woman be - fore me, must have been hard on you
G C G
'Cause that hurt in your eyes, I never put you through
G Am G/B C F C
Sometimes I think you must be talking to
G Am G C
The woman before me and you
BRIDGE:
Am G F C F
If there are sorrows that bring back a tear
Am G F C
Don't let them keep us apart
Am G F C F
You oughta know you've got nothing to fear
Am G
Here in my heart
F G C
'Cause you and I will never be like the past
F G C
Whatever kind of memories that you have
F G C
Nothing's gonna hurt me now, can't you see
F G F C
I already made a vow that I can keep
CHORUS:
G Am G/B C F C
But the woman be - fore me, must have been hard on you
G C G
'Cause that hurt in your eyes, I never put you through
G Am G/B C F C
Sometimes I think you must be talking to
G Am G C
The woman before me and you
G Am G/B C F C
Sometimes I think you must be talking to
G Am G C G7sus4 C
The woman before me and you
Home » Trisha Yearwood » Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Woman Before Me
Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Woman Before Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Woman Before Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Woman Before Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Woman Before Me. Kategori Artis :
Trisha Yearwood
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Trisha Yearwood - The Woman Before Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)