INTRO: A/E - - - | E - - - | A/E - - - | E - - - |
VERSE 1
A/E E
When the sea is calm and all is right
A/E E
When I feel Your favor, flood my life
C#m B A
Even in the good, I'll follow You
C#m B E
Even in the good, I'll follow You
VERSE 2
When the boat is tossed upon the waves
When I wonder if You'll keep me safe
Even in the storms, I'll follow You
Even in the storms, I'll follow You
CHORUS
B E - E/G# - A
I believe everything that You say You are
B E - E/G# - A
I believe that I have seen Your unchanging heart
E G#m C#m
In the good things and in the hardest part
B A B C#m
I believe and I will follow You
A B E
I believe and I will follow You
VERSE 3
When I see the wicked prospering
When I feel I have no voice to sing
Even in the want, I'll follow You
Even in the want, I'll follow You
CHORUS
VERSE 4
When I find myself so far from home
And You lead me somewhere I don't wanna go
Even in my death, I'll follow You
Even in my death, I'll follow You
VERSE 5
When I come to end this race I've run
And I receive the prize that Christ has run
I will be with You in Paradise
I will be with You in Paradise
INTERLUDE: E - - - | A - - - | E/G# - - - | A - - - |
CHORUS (
Home » Vertical Church Band » Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - I Will Follow
Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - I Will Follow
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - I Will Follow :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - I Will Follow"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - I Will Follow. Kategori Artis :
Vertical Church Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - I Will Follow dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)