Intro -x7-: Cm Eb Bb F
Cm Eb
Oh so, your weak rhyme
Bb F
You doubt I'll bother reading into it
Cm
I'll probably wont
Eb
Left to my own devices
Bb F
But that's the difference in our opinions
Cm
You're a mouthful
Eb Bb F
That amounts for another week on my own
Cm Eb
Now I'm a novel made resourceful
Bb F
I start a chain with my thought
Cm Cm Eb
Talk is cheap, my darling
Bb F
When you're feeling right at home
Cm Eb
I wanna make you move with confidence
Bb F
I wanna be with you alone
Cm Eb
Said help me help you start it
Bb F
You're too comfortable to know
Cm Eb
Throwing out those words
Bb F
Oh, you gotta feel it on your own
Interlude -x2-: Cm Eb Bb F
Cm
Cold pain
Eb
I cannot sustain it
Bb
That's what I'm thinking
F
Not what I'm drinking
Cm
I hold up my ways
Eb
These thoughts are pervasive
Bb
It's not a statement
F
But peace can be evasive
Cm
You're a mouthful
Eb Bb F
That amounts for another week on my own
Cm Eb
Now I'm a novel made resourceful
Bb F
I start a chain with my thought
Cm Cm Eb
Talk is cheap, my darling
Bb F
When you're feeling right at home
Cm Eb
I wanna make you move with confidence
Bb F
I wanna be with you alone
Cm Eb
Said help me help you start it
Bb F
You're too comfortable to know
Cm Eb
Throwing out those words
Bb F
Oh, you gotta feel it on your own
Cm Cm Eb
Talk is cheap, my darling
-Talk is cheap, my darling-
Bb F
When you're feeling right at home
-When you're feeling right at home-
Cm Eb
I wanna make you move with confidence
-I wanna make you move with confidence-
Bb F
I wanna be with you alone
-I wanna be with you alone-
Cm Eb
Said help me help you start it
-help you start it-
Bb F
You're too comfortable to know
-You're too comfortable to know-
Cm Eb
Throwing out those words
Bb F
Oh, you gotta feel it on your own
Home » Chet Faker » Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap Ukulele
Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
Chet Faker
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)