Intro: G Bm C D
Verse:
G Bm C D
Don't take this the wrong way
Em D Bm C
You knew who I was every step that I ran to you
G Bm C D
Only blue or black day
Em D Bm C
Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose
Bridge:
C7 Bm Em
Would things be easier if there was a right way
D Bm C
Honey there is no right way
Chorus -x4-:
G Bm
And so I fall in love just a little ol' little bit
C D
every day with someone new
Verse:
G Bm C D
There's an art to life's distractions
Em D Bm C
Somehow escapes the burning weight the art of scraping through
G Bm C D
Some like to imagine
Em D Bm C
The dark thrills of someone else I guess any thrill will do
Bridge:
C7 Bm Em
Would things be easier if there was a right way
D Bm C
Honey there is no right way
Chorus -x4-:
G Bm
And so I fall in love just a little ol' little bit
C D
every day with someone new
Bridge:
Am Bm
I wake at the first crink of morning
B7 Am Em
And my heart's already sent.
Am Bm Em
How could your sweet love and you would pray for him
-no chords-
Cos God knows I fall in love just a little ol' little bit
every day with someone new -x6-
Outro -repeat-:
G Bm C D
Love with every stranger the stranger the better -x6-
G Bm C D
I fall in love just a little ol' little bit every day with someone new
Home » Hozier » Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New Ukulele
Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
Hozier
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)