D
G A
You'd better watch out, cause I like you
D G
Good things make me vanish and go
A
If I find a common cure for this
Bm A G
I will also find that I am immune
A D
You'd better watch out, cause I like you
G A
I drew a schetsh on your shoulder
D G
I tatooed you on your birthday
A
You couldn't see what it said
Bm A G
Cause the blood and the bandage covered your arm
A D
You'd better watch out, cause I like you
G A
I watched your sleepingsound this morning
D G
You might catched a glimt of me this night
A
Dissapear whit a disease I have
Bm A G
I'm not feeling well, so please don't pick up a fight
A D
You should have watch out, cause I like you
G A
And I will never learn from this
Bm A G
And you'll regret all the hugs and kisses
G A
And I will never learn from this
Bm A G
And you'll regret all the hugs and kisses
G A D
And I will never learn from this
G A
The tatoo that I left on you
D G
said best before right now
A
You should punch me in the stomache
Bm A G
And then you should hit me in the face
A D
But you couldn't watch out, cause I like you
G A
And I will never learn from this
Bm A G
And you'll regret all the hugs and kisses
G A
And I will never learn from this
Bm A G
And you'll regret all the hugs and kisses
G A D
And I will never learn from this
Home » Billie The Vision And The Dancers » Kunci Gitar Billie The Vision And The Dancers - Youd Better Watch Out Cause I Like You
Kunci Gitar Billie The Vision And The Dancers - Youd Better Watch Out Cause I Like You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Billie The Vision And The Dancers - Youd Better Watch Out Cause I Like You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Billie The Vision And The Dancers - Youd Better Watch Out Cause I Like You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Billie The Vision And The Dancers - Youd Better Watch Out
Cause I Like You. Kategori Artis :
Billie The Vision And The Dancers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Billie The Vision And The Dancers - Youd Better Watch Out
Cause I Like You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)