Intro:
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am
Waiting at the water's edge,
Am C F G
Watching all the ships as they are heading for the harbour wall,
Am F Am
I was just a boy, I was just a boy,
F Am F Am F
Dreaming of the wide world, dreaming of the wide world,
Am
Watching as they disappear,
Am C F G
Reading out the names of all the places I have never been,
Am F Am
Looking out to sea, staring out to sea,
F Am F Am F
Dreaming of a wide world, dreaming of the wide world,
Dm Am Dm G
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
C C/G F C C/G F
I wish I was sailing away, sailing away,
C C/G F G Am F Am F
Sailing away, with you tonight, with you tonight,
Am F Am F
Am
Walking down another street,
Am C F G
Underneath the red lights, I am watching where the shadows fall,
Am F Am
Looking at the girls, listening to the girls,
F Am F Am F
Dreaming of a new world, dreaming of that new world,
Dm Am Dm G
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
C C/G F C C/G F
I wish I was sailing away, sailing away,
C C/G F G Am F Am F
Sailing away, in your arms tonight, in your arms tonight,
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
C C/G F C C/G F
I wish I was sailing away, sailing away,
C C/G F G Am F Am F
Sailing away, with you now, with you now...
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Am F Am F
Home » Chris De Burgh » Kunci Gitar Chris De Burgh - Sailing Away
Kunci Gitar Chris De Burgh - Sailing Away
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris De Burgh - Sailing Away :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris De Burgh - Sailing Away"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris De Burgh - Sailing Away. Kategori Artis :
Chris De Burgh
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris De Burgh - Sailing Away dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)