Intro:
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
C C C C
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
When the rain came down, and my mother looked around
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
and she said we better stay home 'til the morning
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
on a cold wooden bench in a train station
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G C C C C
Just the two of us would spend the night and I don't forget the tears she cried
F G ( C Cmaj9 Am ) Dm G Bb G
But soon I will be going to America, I know everything's going to be okay
C Cmaj9 Am Am/G F G Am (barre)
Yes I'm on my way to the USA, I know that I'm going to find my way
F G C
I know everything's going to be okay
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
There's a few songs on my guitar, in the cafes and the bars
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
Momma's always there watching over me
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G
In an Austrian hotel with no money for the bill
C Cmaj9 Am Dm G C C C C
She was askin' could spend the night and I don't forget the tears she cried
F G ( C Cmaj9 Am ) Dm G Bb G
But soon I will going to America, I know everything's going to be okay
C Cmaj9 Am Am/G F G Am (barre)
Yes I'm on my way to the USA, I know that I'm going to find my way
F G C
I know everything's going to be okay
F G Am (barre)
Yes I know I'm going to find my way
F G C Am11 C
I know everything's going to be okay
Home » Christopher Owens » Kunci Gitar Christopher Owens - America
Kunci Gitar Christopher Owens - America
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Christopher Owens - America :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Christopher Owens - America"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Christopher Owens - America. Kategori Artis :
Christopher Owens
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Christopher Owens - America dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)