VERSE 1
C G F C C G C
Oh, then fare ye well, sweet Donegal, the Rosses and Gwee-dore.
C G F G F C Em
I'm crossing the main o-cean, where the foaming billows roar,
C G F G F C Em
it breaks my heart from you to part, where I spent many happy days.
C G F C C G C C
Fare-well to kind re-la-tions for I'm bound for A-mer-i-kay.
VERSE 2
C G F C C G C
Oh, then Mary, you're my hearts de-light, my pride and only care,
C G F G F C Em
it was your cruel father would not let me stay there.
C G F G F C Em
But absence makes the heart grow fond and when I'm o'er the main,
C G F C C G C C
may the Lord pro-tect my darling girl till I re-turn a-gain.
VERSE 3
C G F C C G C
And I wished I was in sweet Dun-gloe and seated on the grass.
C G F G F C Em
And by my side a bottle of wine and on my knee a lass.
C G F G F C Em
I'd call for liquor of the best and I'd pay be-fore I go
C G F C C G F C
and I'd roll my Mary in my arms in the town of sweet Dun-gloe.
Home » Christy Moore » Kunci Gitar Christy Moore - Mary From Dungloe
Kunci Gitar Christy Moore - Mary From Dungloe
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Christy Moore - Mary From Dungloe :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Christy Moore - Mary From Dungloe"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Christy Moore - Mary From Dungloe. Kategori Artis :
Christy Moore
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Christy Moore - Mary From Dungloe dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)