D E A D E A
I have often dreamed of a far off place
D E F#m A/C# Dmaj7 Esus4 - E
Where a great warm welcome will be waiting for me
D E A D E F#sus4 - F#m
Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face
D C# F#m Dmaj7 Esus4 - E
And a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be
A/C# Bm/D A/E E - E/D
I will find my way, I can go the distance
A/C# Bm/D A/E E - E/D
I'll be there someday - If I can be strong
A/C# D F#m7 Bm
I know every mile will be worth my while
D E A - A/G# - F#m - F#m/E - Dmaj7 Esus4 - E
I would go most any- where to feel like I
A
belong
A - E/A - D/A A - E/A - D/A
D - E - A D - E - A
D - E - F#m - Dmaj7 - Esus4 - E
D - E - A D - E - F#sus4 - F#m
D - C# - F#m - Dmaj7 - Esus4 - E - D/F# - E/G#
A - E/A - D/A A - E/A - D/A
(Key Change)
F - G - C F - G - C
F - E - Am - Fmaj7 - Gsus4 - G
F/A - G/B -- C/F - G7
C/E Dm/F C/G G - G/F
I am on my way - I can go the distance!
C/E Dm/F C/G G - G/F
I don't care how far - Somehow I'll be strong
C/E F Am7 Dm7
I know every mile will be worth my while
C/E F - G - C - G/B - Am - C/G - Fmaj7 - Gsus4 - G - C
I would go most any- where to find where I belong
C
B5 - D5 - C5 - F5 - A5 - G
C
B5 - D5 - C5 - F5 - A5 - G
F - G - C
Home » Hercules » Kunci Gitar Hercules - Go The Distance
Kunci Gitar Hercules - Go The Distance
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hercules - Go The Distance :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hercules - Go The Distance"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hercules - Go The Distance. Kategori Artis :
Hercules
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hercules - Go The Distance dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)