Intro: Em | G | Em | G | Em ...
…[Em] G C G
Some people say I'm a no count, others say I'm no good
C G
But I'm just a natural born travelin' man
D Em
Doin' what I think I should, oh yeah
D Em ...
Doin' what I think I should.
Chorus:
G C G C
And I don't give a damn about a greenback dollar
G C G C G C G C
Spend it fast as I can...... for a wailin song and a good guitar
D Em
The only thing that I understand, oh yeah
D Em ...
The only thing that I understand, oh yeah.
…[Em] G C G
When I was a little baby, my mama she said "Son.
C G
Travel where you will and grow to be a man
D Em
And sing what must be sung, poor boy
D Em...
Sing what must be sung."
Chorus:
G C G C
And I don't give a damn about a greenback dollar
G C G C G C G C
Spend it fast as I can.... for a wailin song and a good guitar
D Em
The only thing that I understand, poor boy
D Em ...
The only thing that I understand.
...[Em] G C G
Now that I'm a grown man, I've travelled here and there
C G
And I've learned that a bottle of brandy and a song
D Em
Are the only ones who care, oh Lord
D Em ...
The only ones who care.
Chorus:
G C G C
And I don't give a damn about a greenback dollar
G C G C G C G C
Spend it fast as I can...... for a wailin song and a good guitar
D Em
The only thing that I understand, oh yeah
D Em ...
The only thing that I understand, oh yeah.
...[Em] G C G
Some people say I'm a no count, others say I'm no good
C G
But I'm just a natural born travelin' man
D Em
Doin' what I think I should, oh yeah
D Em
Doin' what I think I should.
Chorus:
G C G C
And I don't give a damn about a greenback dollar
G C G C G C G C
Spend it fast as I can...... for a wailin song and a good guitar
D Em
The only thing that I understand, oh yeah
D Em ...
The only thing that I understand
D Em
That's all that I understand, poor boy
D Em ... D
That's all that I understand...
Home » Hoyt Axton » Kunci Gitar Hoyt Axton - Greenback Dollar
Kunci Gitar Hoyt Axton - Greenback Dollar
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hoyt Axton - Greenback Dollar :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hoyt Axton - Greenback Dollar"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hoyt Axton - Greenback Dollar. Kategori Artis :
Hoyt Axton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hoyt Axton - Greenback Dollar dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)