Intro:
F2/A Bb Csus C
I will sing of Your great love
F2/A Bb Csus C F2/A
I will stand in wonder of what you've done
F2/A Bb G2/B
in this life with my soul
C A7/C# Dm7 Ebmaj7
testify, I will live and not die to declare
Chorus:
Bbmaj7 Csus
Lord You are good and I will sing
C Bbmaj7 Csus
Your mercy endures it's everlasting
C Bbmaj7 Csus
Lord You are good and I will sing
C Dsus D Edim D/F#
a song of worship
Gm F/A Bbmaj7 Csus
Lord You are worthy to receive
C Bbmaj7 Csus
dominion and power honor and majesty
C Bbmaj7 Csus
Lord You are good and I will sing
C F2/A Bb Csus C
of Your great love
F2/A Bb Csus C
Love
Verse:
F2/A Bb
I will sing of Your mercy
Csus C
I will sing of Your love
F2/A Bb
I will sing of Your tenderness
Csus C
and tell the wonders of
F2/A Bb
I will sing of Your goodness
Csus C
I will sing of Your grace
F2/A Bb
I will sing of Your holiness
Csus C
in melodies of grace
Other:
key change to "G"
Verse 2:
G2/B C
I will sing of Your mercy
Dsus D
I will sing of Your love
G2/B C
I will sing of Your tenderness
Dsus D
and tell the wonders of
G2/B C
I will sing of Your goodness
Dsus D
I will sing of Your grace
G2/B C
I will sing of Your holiness
Dsus D
in melodies of grace
Chorus 2:
Cmaj7 Dsus
You are good and I will sing
D Cmaj7 Dsus D
Your mercy endures it's everlasting
Cmaj7
Lord You are good and I will sing
Dsus D Esus E Edim E/G#
a song of worship
Am G/B Cmaj7 Dsus D
Lord You are worthy to receive
Cmaj7 Dsus D
dominion and power, honor and majesty
D Cmaj7 Dsus
Lord You are good and I will sing
D G
of Your great Love
Home » Israel Houghton » Kunci Gitar Israel Houghton - I Will Sing
Kunci Gitar Israel Houghton - I Will Sing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Israel Houghton - I Will Sing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Israel Houghton - I Will Sing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Israel Houghton - I Will Sing. Kategori Artis :
Israel Houghton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Israel Houghton - I Will Sing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)