INTRO
C Am7 Em7 F G7 (x2)
VERSE
C
I hear she's kicking ass across the board
Am7
And rocked two hundred thousand highest score
Em
And just in time to save the world of being taken over
F G
She's a warrior
C
I couldn't play again because the game it never ended
Am7
Never even landed on the cannon
Em
Never let me in to spend my quarter
F G
There's no love for me no…
REFRAIN
Dm G Em
...more. Say that it isn't so, how she easily come
Am Dm
How she easy go, please don't tell her
G G7
That I've been meaning to miss her …. ooooohhh
C Am Em F G
Because I don't... I don't, I don't miss it all...
VERSE
C
She was the girl with the broader shoulders
Am7 Em
But she would die before I crawled over them ooh
F G
She is taller than I am
C
She knew I wouldn't mind the view there
Am7 Em
Or the altitude or with a mouthful of air
F G
She let me down the doubt came out until the now became later
REFRAIN
Dm G Em
Say that it isn't so, how she easily come
Am Dm
How she easy go, please don't tell her
G G7
That I've been meaning to miss her …. ooooohhh
BRIDGE
Dm G7
Because I don't, not for her
Em
It's not that I'm mad
Am G F D7
To forgive and forget, what I said
CHORUS
C Am7 Em F G
That I'm crazy like the rest of us
C Am7 Em F G
But I'm crazier when I'm next to her, oooh oooh
VERSE
C
So why after the all of everything that came and went
Am7
I care enough to still be singing of the bitter end
Em F G
And broken eras, I told you I don't
C
But I am only trying to be the best
Am7
With my attempt to cure the rest assured
I'll aim to ease the plural hurts of the words
Em F G
“Reverse psychology” that's...
REFRAIN
Dm G Em Am
...Easier said, Easier than done
Dm G
Please don't dare to tell her what I've become
Em Am G
Please don't mention all the attention I have drawn Ooh
F D
Please don't bother 'cause she'll feel guilty when I'm gone
CHORUS/OUTRO
C Am7 Em F G
That I'm crazy like the rest of us
C Am7 Em F G
But I'm crazier when I'm next to her, oooh oooh
C Am7 Em F G
And It's amazing how she's so self-assured Oooh
C Am7
But I know she'd hate me if she knew my words
Em F G
Do I hurt anymore? Ooh Do I hurt? Do I hurt?
C Am7 Em7 F G7
I don't… I don't…
C
I don't
Home » Jason Mraz » Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Please Dont Tell Her Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Please Dont Tell Her Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Please Dont Tell Her Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Please Dont Tell Her Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Please Dont Tell Her Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Jason Mraz
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Please Dont Tell Her Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)