[Verse 1]
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
We got the afternoon
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
You got this room for two
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
One thing I've left to do
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
Discover me
discovering you
[Verse 2]
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
One mile to every inch of
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
Your skin like porcelain
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
One pair of candy lips and
your bubblegum tongue
[Pre Chorus]
Cadd9 Dsus4
And if you want love, we'll make it
Cadd9 Dsus4
Swim in a deep sea
of blankets
Cadd9 Dsus4
Take all your big plans
and break 'em
Am Bm Cadd9
This is bound to be a while
[Chorus]
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
Your body is a wonderland
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
Your body is a wonder, I'll use my hands
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
Your body is a wonderland
[Verse 3]
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
You tell me where to go and,
though I might leave to find it
G Dsus4 Cadd9 Dsus4
I'll never let your head hit the bed
without my hand behind it
[Repeat Pre chorus and chorus]
[Bridge]
Em
Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes
[Repeat Chorus]
Home » John Mayer » Kunci Gitar John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland
Kunci Gitar John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland. Kategori Artis :
John Mayer
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)