CAPO 1
Am C F C
I guess by now, I’m supposed to be a man
Am C F G/Am
They said I’d find some kind of freedom when I forgot I had a say
Am C F C
But my grandmother still gives me ten bucks on my birthday
Am G F
And she told me that sleep is god’s medicine
Am G C
And you’re gonna die someday
Am C
So life, take all your terror
F C
And surrender to the true
Am G/Am F ( C )
It’s times like these, I forget why I quit loving you
Am G C
C F C
And I recall when I thought I had a plan
Am C G/Am
The sun and moon and stars seemed to slip right through my hands
Am C F C
But remember that failure is part of being alive
Am G F
I guess I let it take away my pride
Am G F ( C )
One too many times
Am C
I know you’re gonna leave me
F C
And there’s nothing I can do
Am G/Am F ( C )
But times like these, I forget why I quit loving you
Am C
So life take all your terror
F C
And surrender to the true
Am G/Am F ( C )
It’s times like these, I forget why I quit loving you
Am C
And I don’t know what I’m doing
F C
Hell, I don’t have a clue
Am G/Am F ( C )
But times like these, I forget why I quit loving you
Am G/Am F
I forget why I quit
Outro
C F C F Am
Home » John Moreland » Kunci Gitar John Moreland - Gods Medicine
Kunci Gitar John Moreland - Gods Medicine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Moreland - Gods Medicine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Moreland - Gods Medicine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Moreland - Gods Medicine. Kategori Artis :
John Moreland
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Moreland - Gods Medicine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)