[Intro]
C G D Em C G D D } x2
[verse 1]
C C Em D
I could see your voice, but I could never hear it
C C Em D
Through the static noise around me
C C Em D
But I can't give up, so I keep on swimming
C C Em D
Through the ocean till you find me
[pre chorus]
Am Am Em D
Life's a rolling wave, your heart can keep me safe
Am Am D D
Tonight, I'm floating toward my home
[Chorus]
C G D Em C G D D
Ooh, lost in the water, save me before I drown, take me away tonight,
C G D Em C G D D
Onto your iceberg, I'll let my anchor down, under the northern lights
C C
Your heart is home
[Verse 2]
C C Em D
We're a dancing flame, our fire's always burning
C C Em D
Growing brighter all the time
C C Em D
Though the Earth might shake, I know it's always turning
C C Em D
'Cause you remind me we'll be fine
[pre chorus] [chorus]
[Bridge 1] x2
C G D Em
I feel the beat, I feel the beat, I feel the beat, Rise & fall
C G D D
I feel the beat, I feel the beat, I feel the beat, Rise & fall
[Bridge 2]
C G D Em
Can't we break just for a minute?!
C G D D
Come and take my hand, now that we're in it
C G D Em C G D D
Let the moment free us, so we won't forget it Tonight, tonight!
[Chorus] [Bridge 1 x2] [Repeat Bridge 1 with “oooh’]
Home » Justice Crew » Kunci Gitar Justice Crew - Rise And Fall
Kunci Gitar Justice Crew - Rise And Fall
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Justice Crew - Rise And Fall :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Justice Crew - Rise And Fall"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Justice Crew - Rise And Fall. Kategori Artis :
Justice Crew
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Justice Crew - Rise And Fall dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)