Intro: Am F C x 4
Verse:
Am F C
Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
Am F C
But he still needs love 'cause he's just a man
Am F C
These nights never seem to go to plan
Am F C
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?
Chorus:
Am F C
Oh, won't you stay with me?
Am F C
'Cause you're all I need
Am F C
This ain't love, it's clear to see
G Am F C
So won't you stay with me ?
Verse:
Am F C
Why am I so emotional?
Am F C
No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
Am F C
And deep down I know this never works
Am F C
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt
Chorus:
Am F C
Oh, won't you stay with me?
Am F C
'Cause you're all I need
Am F C
This ain't love, it's clear to see
G Am F C
So darling stay with me
Instrumental: Am F C x 4
Chorus:
Am F C
Oh, won't you stay with me?
Am F C
'Cause you're all I need
Am F C
This ain't love, it's clear to see
G Am F C
So darling stay with me
Am F C
Oh, won't you stay with me?
Am F C
'Cause you're all I need
Am F C
This ain't love, it's clear to see
G Am F C
So darling stay with me
G Am F C
So darling stay with me
Home » Kelly Clarkson » Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Stay With Me
Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Stay With Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Stay With Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Stay With Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Stay With Me. Kategori Artis :
Kelly Clarkson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Stay With Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)