Em Am F G
With your blue eyes and freckles; maybe it was a sign.
F C E7 Am
I fell in love with your mama and you came along for the ride.
F C G C
Now you're getting married, I'm the stepfather of the bride.
VERSE 2
C G F C
I couldn't replace your daddy, and I wouldn't want to try
Em Am F G
The one who you relied on all the way to junior high
F C E7 Am
He was your mamma's man when he gave you life, he should be at your side
F C G C
It isn't always easy for the stepfather of the bride
CHORUS:
Am F C G
I was there as you grew, but can't walk you down the aisle
Am F C G
After all we've been through, Can I dance with you for a while?
Dm C E7 Am
Tomorrow I'm gonna miss you; but today I'm filled with pride
F C G C
Smiling ear to ear, I'm the stepfather of the bride
VERSE 3
C G F C
There were many times we argued, not seeing eye to eye
Em Am F G
I tried to raise you up right, sometimes I made you cry.
F C Em Am
But you touched my heart so many times that now I must confide
F C G C
I love you like a daughter; I'm the stepfather of the bride
Home » Mike Mclaughlin » Kunci Gitar Mike Mclaughlin - Stepfather Of The Bride
Kunci Gitar Mike Mclaughlin - Stepfather Of The Bride
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mike Mclaughlin - Stepfather Of The Bride :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mike Mclaughlin - Stepfather Of The Bride"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mike Mclaughlin - Stepfather Of The Bride. Kategori Artis :
Mike Mclaughlin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mike Mclaughlin - Stepfather Of The Bride dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)