(VERSE)
Bm G
I've seen it all before
Bm
The people and the bars they're in
G
It doesn't turn me on no more
Bm
It's a place already done and been
G
Sometimes I gotta take a stand
Bm
I gotta act or I won't proceed
G
Which part of this don't you understand?
Bm
Which part of me is hard to read?
(CHORUS)
Em D
It would kill me if I stay here
F# Bm
Maybe kill me if I go
Em D
Rather take the road less traveled
F# Bm
Than the shit I already know
Em D
I had my share of good and bad years
F# Bm
But I just can't stick around
Em D
It would kill me if I stay
F# Bm
Hope you understand me why I'm leaving town
(VERSE)
G
No motivation here
When everyday is all the same
Bm G
Too much boredom, too much fear
Bm
And I'm sick of all this name and shame
G
I can't take it anymore
Bm
Don't like the person I've become
G
Need a new place to explore
Bm
Something different than where I'm from
(CHORUS)
Em D
It would kill me if I stay here
F# Bm
Maybe kill me if I go
Em D
Rather take the road less traveled
F# Bm
Than the shit I already know
Em D
I had my share of good and bad years
F# Bm
But I just can't stick around
Em D
It would kill me if I stay
F#
Hope you understand me, yeah
(BREAK)
G
But everyone's afraid
Bm
Of going backwards to degrade
A F#
Yeah, everyone's afraid of a stranger
(BUILD-UP)
G
But if we only live life once
Bm
Then I've just gotta live mine now
A F# F#
And it's gotta be a life in change, in change
That's why I'm leaving town
(CHORUS)
Bm Em D
It would kill me if I stay here
F# Bm
Maybe kill me if I go
Em D
Rather take the road less traveled
F# Bm
Than the shit I already know
Em D
I had my share of good and bad years
F# Bm
But I just can't stick around
Em D
It would kill me if I stay
F# Bm
Hope you understand me why I'm leaving town
Home » Millencolin » Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Route One
Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Route One
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Route One :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Route One"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Route One. Kategori Artis :
Millencolin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Route One dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)