G G G Em7 Em
Now come one come all to this tragic affair
Em
Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair
A
So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
C
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not
G G G Em7 Em
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
Em
You can find out firsthand what it's like to be me
A
So gather 'round piggies and kiss this goodbye
C Am C
I'd encourage your smiles I'll expect you won't cry
Solo -
G
E
A
C Am C
G
(Copy the strumming and the high parts are the first three strings strum in G)
G G G Em7 Em
Another contusion, my funeral jag
Em
Here's my resignation, I'll serve it in drag
A
You've got front row seats to the penitence ball
C Am C
When I grow up I want to be nothing at all!
G G G Em7 Em
I said yeah, yeah!
A C
I said yeah, yeah!
Am C
C'mon C'mon C'mon I said
G
(Save me!) Get me the hell out of here
Em
(Save me!) Too young to die and my dear
A
(You can't!) If you can hear me just walk away and
C Am C
(Take me!)
Home » My Chemical Romance » Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - The End
Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - The End
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - The End :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - The End"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - The End. Kategori Artis :
My Chemical Romance
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - The End dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)