INTRO: G
#1.
G
If you love me, like you say you do, baby,
be true to me.
C G
If you love me, like you say you do, baby,
never stray from me.
D G
I want you, darlin', ever by my side, baby,
now, can't you see?
CHORUS:
G
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
C
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
G
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
D
Say you'll forgive me, I know I've done you mighty
G
wrong.
INTERLUDE: G C G D C G
CHORUS:
G
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
C
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
G
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
D
Say you'll forgive me, I know I've done you mighty
G
wrong.
#2.
G
If you want me ever by your side, ya gotta be true
to me.
C G
If you want me ever by your side, ya gotta stay home
with me.
G D G D
Don't want no other man lovin' you, baby, oh, can't
G
you see?
CHORUS:
G
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
C
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
G
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
D
Say you'll forgive me, I know I've done you mighty
G
wrong.
INTERLUDE: G C G D C G
CHORUS:
G
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
C
Oh, baby, I'm sorry (oh, baby, I'm sorry)
G
for all the wrong I've done (for all the wrong
I've done.)
D
Say you'll forgive me, I know I've done you mighty
G
wrong.
Home » Ricky Nelson » Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - Baby Im Sorry
Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - Baby Im Sorry
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - Baby Im Sorry :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - Baby Im Sorry"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - Baby Im Sorry. Kategori Artis :
Ricky Nelson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - Baby Im Sorry dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)