INTRO: G
#1.
G Gm
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can.
Gm C
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can.
A D
I'll get me another woman, you can find
G
another man.
#2.
G Gm G
Every time we hear a rock and roll band.
G Bb G
Every time we hear a rock and roll band.
D G
All you wanna do, baby, is hold my hand.
BRIDGE:
C
Well, one thing, honey, before we go..
well, one thing, honey, that I want you
to know.
G Gm
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can.
INTERLUDE: G Eb G..C G C D G..G D G
#3.
G Gm
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can.
Gm C
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can.
A D
I'll get me another woman, you can find
G
another man.
#4.
G Gm G
Every time we hear a rock and roll band.
G Bb G
Every time we hear a rock and roll band.
D G
All you wanna do, baby, is hold my hand.
BRIDGE:
C
Well, one thing, honey, before we go..
well, one thing, honey, that I want you
to know.
G Gm
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can.
OUTRO:
G Gm
Well, if you can't rock me I'll find me
G
somebody who can. (Fade.)
Home » Ricky Nelson » Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - If You Cant Rock Me
Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - If You Cant Rock Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - If You Cant Rock Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - If You Cant Rock Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - If You Cant Rock Me. Kategori Artis :
Ricky Nelson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ricky Nelson - If You Cant Rock Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)