Verse 1.
D A D
There are fifty liquor boxes in my halls
G D
And a hundred empty nails upon my walls
Bm G
There’s a sign out in my yard that reads for sale
D A
And if this old house could cry the tears would fall
Verse 2.
D A D
There are bargain-hungry vultures everywhere
D G D
Buying broken toys old clothes and tupperware
Bm G
The phone’s been taken out they've stopped the mail
D A
And if this old house could talk I'd say a prayer
CHORUS:
D
I've been strong and I've been sturdy
G D
And I've weathered every storm
D A
I've always kept your family safe and warm
D
Now you’re packing up the laughter
G
And you’re sweeping out the tears
D
If this old house were build on memories
Bm A
I would stand a thousand years
D G
This old house this old house
D Bm A D
If this old house was built on memories I would stand a thousand years
Verse 3.
D A D
Take another look before you lock my door
G D
Where your shoes have worn the finish from my floor
Bm G
Listen to my banging pipes my creaking stairs
D A
Let your boys slide down my banister once more
Verse 4.
D A D
I'll remember where you hid that extra key
G D
Where the hammer and the bandaids used to be
Bm G
I will smell your morning coffee in the air
D A
And I'll see you hanging tinsel on the tree
CHORUS:
D
I've been strong and I've been sturdy
G D
And I've weathered every storm
D A
I've always kept your family safe and warm
D
Now you’re packing up the laughter
G
And you’re sweeping out the tears
D
If this old house were build on memories
Bm A
I would stand a thousand years
D G
**This old house this old house
D Bm A D
If this old house was built on memories I would stand a thousand years
Home » Sbk » Kunci Gitar Sbk - This Old House
Kunci Gitar Sbk - This Old House
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sbk - This Old House :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sbk - This Old House"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sbk - This Old House. Kategori Artis :
Sbk
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sbk - This Old House dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)