Intro - A, Em, G, D
Verse:
A
All the things that we've lost,
Em7
Breaking up comes at a cost,
G. D
And oh I miss this mistake.
A
Every word I try to choose,
Em7
Either way I'm gonna lose,
G. D
Can't take the ache from heartbreak
Pre-Chorus
Cadd9
Oh but as you walk away,
D
You dont hear me say..
Chorus
A
Where's the "good" in goodbye?
Em7
Where's the "nice" in nice try?
G
Where's the "us" in trust gone?
D
Where's the "soul" in soldier on?
A
Now I'm the "lone" in lonely,
Em7
Cos I don't own you only,
G
I can take this mistake but,
D
I can't take the "ache" from heartbreak
A Em7 G
D
No I can't take the "ache from heartbreak
Verse: Repeat Chords from previous verse
No matter how it falls apart,
There's an "art" in breaking hearts,
But there's no "fair" in farewell
When I see you in the street,
I pray to God you don't see silent hell in I wish you hell,
Pre-Chorus:
Oh but as you walk away,
You don't hear me say...
(Chorus)
Bridge:
A. Em7
If I could turn back time
G. D
Then I would rewrite those lines (x4)
(Chorus)
End Bridge:
Home » The Script » Kunci Gitar The Script - No Good In Goodbye
Kunci Gitar The Script - No Good In Goodbye
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Script - No Good In Goodbye :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Script - No Good In Goodbye"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Script - No Good In Goodbye. Kategori Artis :
The Script
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Script - No Good In Goodbye dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)