INTRO:SPOKEN AD LIB:
Bb Gm7 C
You broke his heart and made him cry..and he's
Eb F Bb G C
been blue since then. Now, he's found somebody
Bb Ab F
new and you want him back again.
CHORUS:
Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7 Bb
Foolish little girl, fickle little girl..you didn't
F Bb
want him when he wanted you.
Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7
He's found another love, it's her he's dreaming of
C F Bb
and there's not a single thing that you can do.
#1.
F Bb Cm Ab Bb
But I love him..(no, you don't it's just your pride
Eb
that's hurt.)
Gm7 C Dm7 Bb F
I still love him..(If you got him back again, you'd go
right out and do him dirt.)
CHORUS:
Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7 Bb
Foolish little girl, fickle little girl..you didn't
F Bb
want him when he wanted you.
Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7
He's found another love, it's her he's dreaming of
C F Bb
and there's not a single thing that you can do.
#2.
F Bb Eb Ab Bb Eb
But I love him..(It's too late to have a change of heart.)
G C Dm7 Gm7 F
I still love him..(Tomorrow is his wedding day and you'll
keep quiet if you're smart.)
INTERLUDE: Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7 F Dm7 Bb..Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7
Eb Bb
CHORUS:
Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7 Bb
You foolish little girl, fickle little girl..you didn't
F Bb
want him when he wanted you.
Dm7 Gm7 Dm7 Gm7
He's found another love, it's her he's dreaming of
C F Bb
and there's not a single thing that you can do.
#3.
Bb Gm7 Cm F Bb
But I love him..(forget him cause he don't belong to you.)
Bb Gm7 Cm F Bb
I still love him..(It's too late he's found somebody new.)
Bb Gm7 Cm F
You know I love him..(There's not a single thing that you
Bb
can do.)
OUTRO:
Bb Gm7 Cm F
I really love him..(forget him cause he don't belong
Bb
to you.)(Fade.)
Home » The Shirelles » Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl
Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl. Kategori Artis :
The Shirelles
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)