INTRO: A D G D
#1.
D
Yes love, love, love, love, love is a swingin'
G
thing, it's a swingin' thing.
D Gbm G
Makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you live,
E A
makes me love..cause love is such a swingin' thing.
#2.
D Dm D
Take a look in the sky..I see two little birdies
G
flyin' by.
(bop bop bop bop bop she bop bop)
G D Dm G
Don't wonder why, they have all the love, love can
bring.
(bop bop bop bop bop she bop bop)
Bm Em G D G D
Cause lo..ve is a swingin' thing.
BRIDGE:
G
Say you need my lips (come on, come on) come on.
D
Say you want my heart (come on, come on) come on.
G
Say you need my love (come on, come on, come on)
come on.
E A
I may be young today, but tomorrow I will be grown.
#3.
D
Some people say love, love ain't this, that, and nothin',
G
I don't lie..there is no other.
(bop bop bop bop bop she bop bop)
D G E
I don't need a wedding gown, I don't need a diamong ring..
(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh)
Bm E A G D G D
cause I dig love, it's a swingin' thing.
You tell 'em, girls.
INTERLUDE: D G D..G E A
OUTRO:
D Dm G
Some people say love, love takes all of your kissin', hits
you in the head...well, I think it's cute.
D G
I'm gonna take no chance, I'm gonna have a fling.
B E G D G D
Cause I dig love, it' a swingin' thing.
Home » The Shirelles » Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Love Is A Swingin Thing
Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Love Is A Swingin Thing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Love Is A Swingin Thing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Love Is A Swingin Thing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Love Is A Swingin Thing. Kategori Artis :
The Shirelles
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Shirelles - Love Is A Swingin Thing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)