Intro : A C#m7 D Dm
Chorus (2x):
A C#m7
If you don't know me by now
D Dm
You will never ever ever know me, oooooh
Verse:
A C#m7 D
All the things that we've been through
E7 E
you should understand me like I understand you
A C#m7 D
Now girl I know the difference between right and wrong
E7 E
I ain't gonna do nothing to break up your happy home
Bridge:
C Fm7 Bbm7
So don't get excited when I come home a little late at night'
E7 E
Cos we only act like children when we argue, fuss and fight
Chorus:
A C#m7
If you don't know me by now
D Dm
You will never ever ever know me, oooooh
Verse:
A C#m7 D
We've all got our funny moods
E7 E
I've got mine, woman you've got yours, too
A C#m7 D
Just trust in me like I trust in you
E7 E
As long as we've been together it should be so easy to do
Bridge:
C Fm7 Bbm7
Just get yourself together or we might as well say goodbye
E7 E
What good is a love affair when you can't see eye to eye
Chorus (2x) Artist 'Seal' performs as:
H – D#m7 – C#m7 - F#7
Home » Simply Red » Kunci Gitar Simply Red - If You Dont Know Me By Now
Kunci Gitar Simply Red - If You Dont Know Me By Now
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Simply Red - If You Dont Know Me By Now :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Simply Red - If You Dont Know Me By Now"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Simply Red - If You Dont Know Me By Now. Kategori Artis :
Simply Red
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Simply Red - If You Dont Know Me By Now dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)