Intro:
E – D E – D
E – D E – D
E D
In the middle of the night, when the time is right
A E
Sexily right, I’m gonna do the right thing
E
I'm gonna move real slow, much harder though
Sexily slow, i"m gonna do the right thing
E D
I’m feeling hot, I ain’t ever gonna stop
A E
To get what you got, you better take what I bring
E D
I feel it now, much harder now
A E
More than any old how, say you feel the pain
E D/F# A E
Feel I’m getting harder now (get off your back four, get on top more)
E D/F# A E
Feel I’m sinking farther down (get off your back four, get on top more)
E D
I told you to stop, you’re sleeping out a lot
A E
You told me get lost, where’s your understanding
E D A
I feel it now, much harder than I’ve ever done now now
E
Hey I’m gonna do the right thing
E D/F# A E
I’m, oh I’m, oh I’m, I’m gonna do the right thing
E D/F# A E
I’m, oh I’m, oh I’m, I’m gonna do the right thing
E D/F# A E
Feel I’m getting harder now (get off your back four, get on top more)
E D/F# A E
Feel I’m sinking farther down (get off your back four, get on top more)
E D
In the middle of the night, when the time is right
A E
Sexily right, I’m gonna do the right thing
E D
I’m gonna move you slow, much harder than I’ve ever done now now
A E
Hey, I’m gonna do the right thing
E D/F# A E
I’m, oh I’m, oh I’m, I’m gonna do the right thing
E D/F# A E
I’m, oh I’m, oh I’m, I’m gonna do the right thing
E D/F# A E
I’m, oh I’m, oh I’m, I’m gonna do the right thing
Home » Simply Red » Kunci Gitar Simply Red - The Right Thing
Kunci Gitar Simply Red - The Right Thing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Simply Red - The Right Thing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Simply Red - The Right Thing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Simply Red - The Right Thing. Kategori Artis :
Simply Red
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Simply Red - The Right Thing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)