INTRO: Em C D Em
D C Em *
Em D**
Let’s take the journey
Em D** Em
You sick judgmental fools
D** C
I’ll bury you six feet deep
D Em
Cause I’m tired of your rules
D** Em
Fuck you and your opinion
D** Em
How could you be so blind?
D**
What goes around
C D
Comes back around in time
Em
You don’t know shit, you don’t know shit
D
About me
C
You don’t know shit shit shit
C//G *
Don’t know a god damn thing about me
Em C
Keep looking down on me,
G D
I am more than you’ll ever be
Em C
Cut me deep but I won’t bleed
G
Gonna kick kick
D Em
Kick me when I’m down
C G
By all means put me through hell
D
and I’ll make you see
Em C
I’ll be your worst enEmy
G D Em
try to kick kick kick me when I’m down
G Em G-D-Em
Kick me when I’m down
Em D**
Of all the sinners
Em D** Em
You’re first in line
D** C
So go to hell and tell the devil
D** Em
I’m not that far behind
D** Em
Fuck you and your decision
D** Em
Cause it's not mine
D**
What goes around
C D
Comes back around in time
Em
You don’t know shit, you don’t know shit
D
About me
C
You don’t know shit shit shit
C//G *
Don’t know a god damn thing about me
Em C
Keep looking down on me,
G D
I am more than you’ll ever be
Em C
Cut me deep but I won’t bleed
G
Gonna kick kick
D Em
Kick me when I’m down
C G
By all means put me through hell
D
and I’ll make you see
Em C
I’ll be your worst enEmy
G D Em
try to kick kick kick me when I’m down
C G D Em C
aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaahhhh
G Em
Kick me when I’m down
C G D Em C
aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaahhhh
G Em
Kick me when I’m down
Em
G-D-Em
Em
G D Em
Kick me when I’m down
G D Em
Kick me when I’m down, down, down
G D Em
Kick me when I’m down, down, down
G D Em*
Kick me when I’m down
Home » Sleeping With Sirens » Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me
Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me. Kategori Artis :
Sleeping With Sirens
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)